The Perfect Drug Nine Inch Nails


The Perfect Drug Nine Inch Nails. The perfect drug tab by nine inch nails. Discover the perfect drug by nine inch nails released in 1997.

The "Perfect Drug" Versions by Nine Inch Nails on Spotify
The "Perfect Drug" Versions by Nine Inch Nails on Spotify from open.spotify.com

The perfect drug (song), a song from the lost highway soundtrack. The original version of the song (from. The perfect drug the orb 6:12.

I Got My Head, But My Head Is Unraveling / Can't Keep Control, Can't Keep Track Of Where It's Traveling / I Got My Heart, But My Heart's No Good / And You're The Only One.


[verse] a f#m f#m e i got my head but my head is unraveling e b can't keep control can't keep track of where it's traveling f#m e i got my heart but my. You are the perfect drug (you are the perfect drug) you are the perfect drug (you are the perfect drug) you are the perfect drug (you are the perfect drug) you are. The perfect drug is a song by nine inch nails which is about absinthe, which is a french green liquor.

Watch The Video For The Perfect Drug (Nine Inch Nails) From Nine Inch Nails's The Perfect Drug Versions For Free, And See The Artwork, Lyrics And Similar Artists.


As for the perfect drug, it's pretty well known among nine inch nails fans that the inspiration behind the song wasn't drugs, alcohol, or women at all. Watch the video for the perfect drug from nine inch nails's lost highway for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. And you're the only one that's understood.

The Perfect Drug (Nine Inch Nails) Running Time:


I got my heart, but my heart's no good. I'd come along, but i don't know where you're taking me. Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at allmusic.

29,279 Views, Added To Favorites 197 Times.


The original version of the song (from. Create and get +5 iq. Front row video i took of nine inch nails performing “the perfect drug” at the red hat amphitheater in raleigh, north carolina i own no rights to this song.

The Orb Doing A Remix For Nine Inch Nails.


The perfect drug is actually about. The title is the perfect drug versions. I shouldn't go, but you're reaching, dragging, shaking me.


SeeCloseComments